Traveling Luck for Stakkar, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Stakkar?What's around Stakkar?
Wikipedia near Stakkar
Where to stay near Stakkar
The timezone in Stakkar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:26 and Sunset at 15:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.6833°
Satellite map around Stakkar
Loading map of Stakkar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stakkar, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (0km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (10.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (6.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (7.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (6.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (7.9km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (8.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.8km)
Airports close to Stakkar
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (36.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (129.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (133km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (152km)