Traveling Luck for Sandá, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Sanda?What's around Sanda?
Wikipedia near Sanda
Where to stay near Sandá
Also known as Sand
The timezone in Sanda is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:39 and Sunset at 23:20. It's light
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.5833°
Satellite map around Sandá
Loading map of Sandá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sandá, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gunnarsstaðaás (9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (7.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (1.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (0.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (8.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (9.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (6.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hundsvatn (5.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (4.7km)
Airports close to Sandá
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (42.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (91.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (122km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (134.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (156.3km)