Traveling Luck for Hölkná, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Holkna?What's around Holkna?
Wikipedia near Holkna
Where to stay near Hölkná
Also known as Holkn, Hölkn
The timezone in Holkna is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:05 and Sunset at 15:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.5167°
Satellite map around Hölkná
Loading map of Hölkná and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hölkná, in (IC21), Iceland
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (9.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Háubakkar (9.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (5.5km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (5.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (5.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (2.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (9.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hundsvatn (2.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (8km)
Airports close to Hölkná
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (46km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (94.2km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (118.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (136.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (159.4km)