Traveling Luck for Bjarnaskarð, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Bjarnaskard?What's around Bjarnaskard?
Wikipedia near Bjarnaskard
Where to stay near Bjarnaskarð
The timezone in Bjarnaskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:00 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.8833°
Satellite map around Bjarnaskarð
Loading map of Bjarnaskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjarnaskarð, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (9.3km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Kerlingarhraun (11.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (8.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (11.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (11.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (11km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Seljaheiði (5.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (2.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Atlanúpur (11.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (11km)
Airports close to Bjarnaskarð
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (27.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (81.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (125.1km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (134.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (142.7km)