Traveling Luck for Kollavík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Kollavik?What's around Kollavik?
Wikipedia near Kollavik
Where to stay near Kollavík
The timezone in Kollavik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:15 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -15.8000°
Satellite map around Kollavík
Loading map of Kollavík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollavík, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (5.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (5.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (9.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (3.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (10.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Seljaheiði (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (10.1km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Atlanúpur (11.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (9.4km)
Airports close to Kollavík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (31km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (85.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (133.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (146.7km)