Traveling Luck for Skerþúfuás, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Skertufuas?What's around Skertufuas?
Wikipedia near Skertufuas
Where to stay near Skerþúfuás
The timezone in Skertufuas is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:29 and Sunset at 15:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.6500°
Satellite map around Skerþúfuás
Loading map of Skerþúfuás and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skerþúfuás, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (7.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (9.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (3.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (6.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (5.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.5km)
Airports close to Skerþúfuás
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (40.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (121.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (153.2km)