Traveling Luck for Hjálmarnes, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hjalmarnes?What's around Hjalmarnes?
Wikipedia near Hjalmarnes
Where to stay near Hjálmarnes
Also known as Hjalmarnes, Hjálmarnes
The timezone in Hjalmarnes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:30 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.6000°
Satellite map around Hjálmarnes
Loading map of Hjálmarnes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hjálmarnes, in (IC21), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (10.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (5.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (0.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (10.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (10.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (6.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (10.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (10.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (4.3km)
Airports close to Hjálmarnes
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (41.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (91.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (124.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (134.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (155.6km)