Traveling Luck for Óttarsstaðir, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Ottarsstadir?What's around Ottarsstadir?
Wikipedia near Ottarsstadir
Where to stay near Óttarsstaðir
The timezone in Ottarsstadir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:11 and Sunset at 15:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.9167°
Satellite map around Óttarsstaðir
Loading map of Óttarsstaðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Óttarsstaðir, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (11.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Rauðhólahraun (10.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Múlar (10.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (10.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Viðarvík (10.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hnotasteinn (11.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (6.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (7.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (10.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Seljaheiði (4.3km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Mýraselsbotnar (11.5km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (11.1km)
Airports close to Óttarsstaðir
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (27km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (78km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (121.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (131.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (140.9km)