Traveling Luck for Óshöfði, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Oshofdi?What's around Oshofdi?
Wikipedia near Oshofdi
Where to stay near Óshöfði
Also known as Oshofdhi, Óshöfdhi
The timezone in Oshofdi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:51 and Sunset at 15:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.6833°
Satellite map around Óshöfði
Loading map of Óshöfði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Óshöfði, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (7.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (8.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (5.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (2.5km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (9.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (7.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (7.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (0km)
Airports close to Óshöfði
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (38km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (87.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (124.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (151.7km)