Traveling Luck for Deildarfjöll, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Deildarfjoll?What's around Deildarfjoll?
Wikipedia near Deildarfjoll
Where to stay near Deildarfjöll
The timezone in Deildarfjoll is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:08 and Sunset at 15:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. -15.7833°
Satellite map around Deildarfjöll
Loading map of Deildarfjöll and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Deildarfjöll, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (10.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (8.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (10.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (10.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Viðarfjall (9.7km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Krossavíkursel (9.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hvannamýri (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kaplasund (4.5km)
Airports close to Deildarfjöll
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (31.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (134.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (140km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (148.4km)