Traveling Luck for Deildarvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Deildarvatn?What's around Deildarvatn?
Wikipedia near Deildarvatn
Where to stay near Deildarvatn
The timezone in Deildarvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:20 and Sunset at 15:16. It's light
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. -15.8500°
Satellite map around Deildarvatn
Loading map of Deildarvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Deildarvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (8.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Vatnastykki (7.9km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Viðarfjall (8.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Krossavíkursel (5.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (8.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.9km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hvannamýri (6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (6.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (6km)
Airports close to Deildarvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (28.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (139.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (145.1km)