Traveling Luck for Nátþagi, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Nattagi?What's around Nattagi?
Wikipedia near Nattagi
Where to stay near Nátþagi
The timezone in Nattagi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 15:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2500°, Longitude. -15.8667°
Satellite map around Nátþagi
Loading map of Nátþagi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nátþagi, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (8.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Bláskriða (10.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (10.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (10.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (9.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (9.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Seljaheiði (6.2km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (9.4km)
Airports close to Nátþagi
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (28.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (80.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (124.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (132km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (143.3km)