Traveling Luck for Kollavík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Kollavik?What's around Kollavik?
Wikipedia near Kollavik
Where to stay near Kollavík
The timezone in Kollavik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:11 and Sunset at 15:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -15.7333°
Satellite map around Kollavík
Loading map of Kollavík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollavík, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (7.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (6.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (9.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (9.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (9.6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (7.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (8.1km)
Airports close to Kollavík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (34.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (132km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (132.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (149.8km)