Traveling Luck for Kollavíkurvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Kollavikurvatn?What's around Kollavikurvatn?
Wikipedia near Kollavikurvatn
Where to stay near Kollavíkurvatn
The timezone in Kollavikurvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:59 and Sunset at 15:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -15.7667°
Satellite map around Kollavíkurvatn
Loading map of Kollavíkurvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kollavíkurvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (10.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (7.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (1.6km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Seljaheiði (11.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (9.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (6.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (8.6km)
Airports close to Kollavíkurvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (132.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (148.3km)