Traveling Luck for Hófaskarð, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hofaskard?What's around Hofaskard?
Wikipedia near Hofaskard
Where to stay near Hófaskarð
The timezone in Hofaskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:46 and Sunset at 15:44. It's light
Latitude. 66.3000°, Longitude. -15.9000°
Satellite map around Hófaskarð
Loading map of Hófaskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hófaskarð, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (8.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (10.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (10.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Viðarvík (9.4km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (4.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (10.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (8.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Atlanúpur (7.8km)
Airports close to Hófaskarð
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (26.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (82.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (126.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (137.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (142.3km)