Traveling Luck for Garðstunga, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Gardstunga?What's around Gardstunga?
Wikipedia near Gardstunga
Where to stay near Garðstunga
The timezone in Gardstunga is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:34 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.7167°
Satellite map around Garðstunga
Loading map of Garðstunga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Garðstunga, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (5.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (6.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (7.4km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (1.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (8.1km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (7.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sandskarð (9.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (1.6km)
Airports close to Garðstunga
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (36.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (125.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (128.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (150.1km)