Traveling Luck for Miðás, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Midas?What's around Midas?
Wikipedia near Midas
Where to stay near Miðás
The timezone in Midas is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:06 and Sunset at 15:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.6833°
Satellite map around Miðás
Loading map of Miðás and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miðás, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (7.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (6.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (1.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (5.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (5.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (1.9km)
Airports close to Miðás
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (38.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (122.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (151.6km)