Traveling Luck for Þernuvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Ternuvatn?What's around Ternuvatn?
Wikipedia near Ternuvatn
Where to stay near Þernuvatn
The timezone in Ternuvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:19 and Sunset at 15:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3167°, Longitude. -15.8333°
Satellite map around Þernuvatn
Loading map of Þernuvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þernuvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (10.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (9.1km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (10.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (8.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Krossavíkursel (5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Landsendi (9.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (7.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (6km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hvannamýri (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (7.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (7.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hundsnes (10.4km)
Airports close to Þernuvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (29.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (85.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.2km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (137.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (145.6km)