Traveling Luck for Svalbarðsá, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Svalbardsa?What's around Svalbardsa?
Wikipedia near Svalbardsa
Where to stay near Svalbarðsá
The timezone in Svalbardsa is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:18 and Sunset at 15:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.7000°
Satellite map around Svalbarðsá
Loading map of Svalbarðsá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svalbarðsá, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (6.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (3.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (5.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (6.7km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (3.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9.6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bjarnaskarð (9.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.1km)
Airports close to Svalbarðsá
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (36.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (87.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (126.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (130.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (151km)