Traveling Luck for Hvilftarvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hvilftarvatn?What's around Hvilftarvatn?
Wikipedia near Hvilftarvatn
Where to stay near Hvilftarvatn
The timezone in Hvilftarvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:27 and Sunset at 15:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3167°, Longitude. -15.8667°
Satellite map around Hvilftarvatn
Loading map of Hvilftarvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hvilftarvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (8.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (9.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (9.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Landsendi (10.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (6.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (8.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (7km)
Airports close to Hvilftarvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (27.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (84.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (128.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (138.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (144km)