Traveling Luck for Hjálmarvík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hjalmarvik?What's around Hjalmarvik?
Wikipedia near Hjalmarvik
Where to stay near Hjálmarvík
The timezone in Hjalmarvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:55 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.6333°
Satellite map around Hjálmarvík
Loading map of Hjálmarvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hjálmarvík, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (9.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (6.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (3.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (8.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hundsvatn (7.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.3km)
Airports close to Hjálmarvík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (40.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (123.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (132.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (154km)