Traveling Luck for Arnarþúfa, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Arnartufa?What's around Arnartufa?
Wikipedia near Arnartufa
Where to stay near Arnarþúfa
The timezone in Arnartufa is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:10 and Sunset at 15:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.7333°
Satellite map around Arnarþúfa
Loading map of Arnarþúfa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Arnarþúfa, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (4.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (4.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (7km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (5.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (3.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (6.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (3km)
Airports close to Arnarþúfa
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (35.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (85.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (127.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (149.4km)