Traveling Luck for Viðarvík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Vidarvik?What's around Vidarvik?
Wikipedia near Vidarvik
Where to stay near Viðarvík
Also known as Vidarvik, Viðarvík
The timezone in Vidarvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.7167°
Satellite map around Viðarvík
Loading map of Viðarvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Viðarvík, in (IC21), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (6.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (1.6km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (9.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (8.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (4.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (2.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (7.7km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (7.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (6km)
Airports close to Viðarvík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (35.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.1km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (130.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (131.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (150.4km)