Traveling Luck for Svalbarð, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Svalbard?What's around Svalbard?
Wikipedia near Svalbard
Where to stay near Svalbarð
Also known as Svalbard, Svalbarð
The timezone in Svalbard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 21:15. It's light
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.7167°
Satellite map around Svalbarð
Loading map of Svalbarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svalbarð, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (7.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (8.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (0km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (9.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (5.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (6.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Flotavatn (7.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sandskarð (9.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.5km)
Airports close to Svalbarð
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (37.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (85.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (123.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (127.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (150km)