Traveling Luck for Hvilftarfjall, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hvilftarfjall?What's around Hvilftarfjall?
Wikipedia near Hvilftarfjall
Where to stay near Hvilftarfjall
The timezone in Hvilftarfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:53 and Sunset at 15:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3167°, Longitude. -15.8833°
Satellite map around Hvilftarfjall
Loading map of Hvilftarfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hvilftarfjall, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Héðinsstaðaás (8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (9.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (10.3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (6.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (9.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (6.6km)
Airports close to Hvilftarfjall
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (26.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (83.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (128.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (139km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (143.3km)