Traveling Luck for Saurveisutangi, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Saurveisutangi?What's around Saurveisutangi?
Wikipedia near Saurveisutangi
Where to stay near Saurveisutangi
The timezone in Saurveisutangi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:06 and Sunset at 15:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.6500°
Satellite map around Saurveisutangi
Loading map of Saurveisutangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saurveisutangi, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (8.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (4.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (8.7km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (4.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (9.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (9.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.5km)
Airports close to Saurveisutangi
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (38.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (89.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (125.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (132.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (153.3km)