Traveling Luck for Garður, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Gardur?What's around Gardur?
Wikipedia near Gardur
Where to stay near Garður
The timezone in Gardur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:25 and Sunset at 15:12. It's light
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.7833°
Satellite map around Garður
Loading map of Garður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Garður, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (6.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (3.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (7km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.1km)
Airports close to Garður
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (34.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (82.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (125.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (125.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (146.9km)