Traveling Luck for Viðarfjall, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Vidarfjall?What's around Vidarfjall?
Wikipedia near Vidarfjall
Where to stay near Viðarfjall
Also known as Vidarfjall, Viðarfjall
The timezone in Vidarfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 21:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.7667°
Satellite map around Viðarfjall
Loading map of Viðarfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Viðarfjall, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (3.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (9.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (7.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (9.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (6.7km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (7.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (2.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (8.1km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (7km)
Airports close to Viðarfjall
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (131.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (148.1km)