Traveling Luck for Skógarás, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Skogaras?What's around Skogaras?
Wikipedia near Skogaras
Where to stay near Skógarás
The timezone in Skogaras is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:58 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -15.5667°
Satellite map around Skógarás
Loading map of Skógarás and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skógarás, in (IC21), Iceland
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lambhólshryggur (7.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (7.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (3.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (7.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (6.7km)
Airports close to Skógarás
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (44.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (91.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (118.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (133.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (157km)