Traveling Luck for Þorvaldsstaðasel, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Torvaldsstadasel?What's around Torvaldsstadasel?
Wikipedia near Torvaldsstadasel
Where to stay near Þorvaldsstaðasel
The timezone in Torvaldsstadasel is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:09 and Sunset at 15:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -15.6833°
Satellite map around Þorvaldsstaðasel
Loading map of Þorvaldsstaðasel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þorvaldsstaðasel, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (9.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (7.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lambhólshryggur (9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (6.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (9.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (9.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (2.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (3.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (3.9km)
Airports close to Þorvaldsstaðasel
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (39.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (86.2km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (121km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (128.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (151.6km)