Traveling Luck for Hlass, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hlass?What's around Hlass?
Wikipedia near Hlass
Where to stay near Hlass
The timezone in Hlass is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:09 and Sunset at 15:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.5833°
Satellite map around Hlass
Loading map of Hlass and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hlass, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gunnarsstaðaás (10.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (6.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (0km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (10.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (7.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (7.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (10.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.1km)
Airports close to Hlass
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (42km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (92.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (123.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (135.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (156.4km)