Traveling Luck for Kálfsnes, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Kalfsnes?What's around Kalfsnes?
Wikipedia near Kalfsnes
Where to stay near Kálfsnes
The timezone in Kalfsnes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:43 and Sunset at 15:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.5333°
Satellite map around Kálfsnes
Loading map of Kálfsnes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kálfsnes, in (IC21), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gunnarsstaðaás (8.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (9.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (10.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Háubakkar (9.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (7.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (4.5km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Sauðanesflaga (10.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (9.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hundsvatn (4.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (7km)
Airports close to Kálfsnes
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (44.7km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (94.1km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (120.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (136.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (158.7km)