Traveling Luck for Rauðanes, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Raudanes?What's around Raudanes?
Wikipedia near Raudanes
Where to stay near Rauðanes
Also known as Raudhanes
The timezone in Raudanes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:00 and Sunset at 14:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -15.7000°
Satellite map around Rauðanes
Loading map of Rauðanes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rauðanes, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (7.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (0.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Afrétt (10.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Selfjöll (8.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (5.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (2.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (7.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.8km)
Airports close to Rauðanes
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (35.9km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (129.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (132.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (151.2km)