Traveling Luck for Sjóhúsavík, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Sjohusavik?What's around Sjohusavik?
Wikipedia near Sjohusavik
Where to stay near Sjóhúsavík
The timezone in Sjohusavik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:25 and Sunset at 15:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2333°, Longitude. -15.6667°
Satellite map around Sjóhúsavík
Loading map of Sjóhúsavík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sjóhúsavík, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Viðarvötn (7.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (3.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (5.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (6.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (4.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (9.6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (9.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (2.1km)
Airports close to Sjóhúsavík
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (38.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.8km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (125.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (131.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (152.5km)