Traveling Luck for Afrétt, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Afrett?What's around Afrett?
Wikipedia near Afrett
Where to stay near Afrétt
Also known as Affret, Afrjettr
The timezone in Afrett is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 21:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. -15.7667°
Satellite map around Afrétt
Loading map of Afrétt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Afrétt, in (IC21), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (10.4km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Hólmur (9.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Rauðanes (10.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Faxasker (11.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Krossavíkursel (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Viðarfjall (9.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (7.9km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hvannamýri (8.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ófærumúli (2.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Arnarþúfufoss (8.7km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Kaplasund (4.9km)
Airports close to Afrétt
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (90.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (135km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (139.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (149.2km)