Traveling Luck for Sandárás, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Sandaras?What's around Sandaras?
Wikipedia near Sandaras
Where to stay near Sandárás
The timezone in Sandaras is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:47 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -15.5833°
Satellite map around Sandárás
Loading map of Sandárás and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sandárás, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gunnarsstaðaás (7.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (3.9km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (6.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (5.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.1km)
Airports close to Sandárás
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (43km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (91.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (120.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (133.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (156.3km)