Traveling Luck for Hermundarfell, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hermundarfell?What's around Hermundarfell?
Wikipedia near Hermundarfell
Where to stay near Hermundarfell
The timezone in Hermundarfell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:48 and Sunset at 15:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -15.8000°
Satellite map around Hermundarfell
Loading map of Hermundarfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hermundarfell, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (7.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saurveisutangi (7.3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Skarðsflói (8.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fremri-Háls (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Garðsdalur (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kollavík (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svalbarð (4.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (9.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (9km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Nátþagi (5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Óshöfði (5.5km)
Airports close to Hermundarfell
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (32.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (82.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (125.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (127.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (146.2km)