Traveling Luck for Laxárdalur, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Laxardalur?What's around Laxardalur?
Wikipedia near Laxardalur
Where to stay near Laxárdalur
The timezone in Laxardalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 66.1667°, Longitude. -15.5167°
Satellite map around Laxárdalur
Loading map of Laxárdalur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laxárdalur, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (8.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (8.3km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lambhólshryggur (6.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (2.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (5.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hundsvatn (2.1km)
Airports close to Laxárdalur
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (47.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (93.2km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (115.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (134.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (159.4km)