Traveling Luck for Hundsvatn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hundsvatn?What's around Hundsvatn?
Wikipedia near Hundsvatn
Where to stay near Hundsvatn
The timezone in Hundsvatn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:58 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -15.5000°
Satellite map around Hundsvatn
Loading map of Hundsvatn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hundsvatn, in (IC21), Iceland
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (8.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (8.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (7.4km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lambhólshryggur (8.7km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (3.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (4.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (0.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Sandárfoss (8.7km)
Airports close to Hundsvatn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (47.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (94.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (116.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (136km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (160.2km)