Traveling Luck for Laxá, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Laxa?What's around Laxa?
Wikipedia near Laxa
Where to stay near Laxá
The timezone in Laxa is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:50 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -15.4500°
Satellite map around Laxá
Loading map of Laxá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laxá, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (6.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Hjálmarnes (9.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Kerastaðir (9.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (8.5km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (6.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (4.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (2.3km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Brekknaheiði (9.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (1.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (5.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Sauðanesflaga (8.5km)
Airports close to Laxá
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (49.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (96.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (115.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (138.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (162.5km)