Traveling Luck for Logorište, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Logoriste?What's around Logoriste?
Wikipedia near Logoriste
Where to stay near Logorište
The timezone in Logoriste is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 19:32. It's light
Latitude. 44.9794°, Longitude. 15.6433°
Satellite map around Logorište
Loading map of Logorište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Logorište, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Logorište
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (2.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Oštrunov Vrh (5.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Korčinka (5.5km)
Airports close to Logorište
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (105.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (116.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.6km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (192.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Logorište
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (56km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (182.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.