Traveling Luck for Drenovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Drenovac?What's around Drenovac?
Wikipedia near Drenovac
Where to stay near Drenovac
The timezone in Drenovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9511°, Longitude. 15.6042°
Satellite map around Drenovac
Loading map of Drenovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Drenovac (0km)
- Crna Kosa (1.5km)
- Božnovo Brdo (2.3km)
- Maglić Breg (2.4km)
- Stropovi (2.7km)
- Jadave (2.8km)
- Mala Lisina (2.9km)
- Mali Manduševac (3.3km)
- Vodeni Vršak (3.6km)
- Lipov Vrh (3.9km)
- Deriguz (3.9km)
- Veliki Manduševac (4.1km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (4.3km)
- Veliki Acimovac (4.7km)
- Mali Acimovac (5.5km)
- Bršljanovica (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Drenovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Veliko Bilo (5.8km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pištenica (5.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (3.5km)
Airports close to Drenovac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (100.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (112km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.9km)
Portoroz(POW), Portoroz, Slovenia (193.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drenovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (122.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.