Traveling Luck for Smoljanac, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Smoljanac?What's around Smoljanac?
Wikipedia near Smoljanac
Where to stay near Smoljanac
The timezone in Smoljanac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9386°, Longitude. 15.6597°
Satellite map around Smoljanac
Loading map of Smoljanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smoljanac, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Smoljanac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (1.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (1.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (5.1km)
Airports close to Smoljanac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smoljanac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.