Traveling Luck for Metla, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Metla?What's around Metla?
Wikipedia near Metla
Where to stay near Metla
The timezone in Metla is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 44.9661°, Longitude. 15.6694°
Satellite map around Metla
Loading map of Metla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Metla, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Metla
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (3.5km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (5.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (5.5km)
Airports close to Metla
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (105.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (106.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (115.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (194.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Metla
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (182.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.