Traveling Luck for Živica, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Zivica?What's around Zivica?
Wikipedia near Zivica
Where to stay near Živica
The timezone in Zivica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 44.9603°, Longitude. 15.6033°
Satellite map around Živica
Loading map of Živica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Živica, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Živica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Veliko Bilo (4.9km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pištenica (4.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (4.5km)
Airports close to Živica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (100.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.9km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Živica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.