Traveling Luck for Gmajna, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Gmajna?What's around Gmajna?
Wikipedia near Gmajna
Where to stay near Gmajna
The timezone in Gmajna is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9586°, Longitude. 15.6494°
Satellite map around Gmajna
Loading map of Gmajna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gmajna, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gmajna
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (2.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (5.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.5km)
Airports close to Gmajna
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gmajna
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.