Traveling Luck for Klenovača, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Klenovaca?What's around Klenovaca?
Wikipedia near Klenovaca
Where to stay near Klenovača
The timezone in Klenovaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 45.0111°, Longitude. 15.6714° , Elevation. 482m
Satellite map around Klenovača
Loading map of Klenovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klenovača, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turkalji (1.2km)
- Donji Lipovac (1.6km)
- Gornji Lipovac (1.9km)
- Rakovica (1.9km)
- Prebegi (2.1km)
- Salopeki (2.1km)
- Rendulići (2.6km)
- Drage (2.7km)
- Soleši (2.9km)
- Došani (3km)
- Luketic Selo (3.3km)
- Ćeruvija (3.4km)
- Radulovići (3.4km)
- Brajdići (3.7km)
- Sabljaki (4km)
- Puda (4.2km)
- Brajdići (4.4km)
- Brezovac (4.8km)
- Diklići (4.9km)
- Ćuić Brdo (5.3km)
Accommodation around Klenovača
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cager (5.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (3.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gravčova Glava (4.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (4.1km)
Airports close to Klenovača
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.5km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (189km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klenovača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (59.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (115.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.