Traveling Luck for Vršak, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Vrsak?What's around Vrsak?
Wikipedia near Vrsak
Where to stay near Vršak
The timezone in Vrsak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9978°, Longitude. 15.6372°
Satellite map around Vršak
Loading map of Vršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vršak, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drage (1.3km)
- Salopeki (1.5km)
- Luketic Selo (1.6km)
- Brajdići (1.6km)
- Rakovica (2km)
- Turkalji (3km)
- Prebegi (3.2km)
- Brajdići (3.3km)
- Diklići (3.3km)
- Zbig (3.6km)
- Trbovići (4km)
- Sabljaki (4km)
- Sabljaki (4.1km)
- Murdići (4.6km)
- Rendulići (4.9km)
- Došani (4.9km)
- Gornji Lipovac (4.9km)
- Turkalj (5.1km)
- Donji Lipovac (5.2km)
- Irinovac (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vršak
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (0.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bajićeva Pećina (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Srednji Vrh (4.9km)
Airports close to Vršak
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.7km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.2km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (190.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vršak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (180.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.