Traveling Luck for Drage, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Drage?What's around Drage?
Wikipedia near Drage
Where to stay near Drage
The timezone in Drage is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0069°, Longitude. 15.6422°
Satellite map around Drage
Loading map of Drage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drage, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drage (0km)
- Luketic Selo (0.8km)
- Rakovica (0.8km)
- Salopeki (0.9km)
- Prebegi (1.9km)
- Turkalji (1.9km)
- Brajdići (2.2km)
- Diklići (2.7km)
- Brajdići (2.8km)
- Sabljaki (2.9km)
- Došani (3.6km)
- Rendulići (3.6km)
- Gornji Lipovac (3.8km)
- Murdići (3.8km)
- Donji Lipovac (4.3km)
- Trbovići (4.3km)
- Ćuić Brdo (4.6km)
- Latasi (4.7km)
- Zbig (4.9km)
- Soleši (5km)
- Pešuti (5.3km)
- Brezovac (5.3km)
Accommodation around Drage
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Srednji Vrh (4.5km)
Airports close to Drage
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (119.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (189.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drage
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (59.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (115.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (178.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.