Traveling Luck for Ponorac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Ponorac?What's around Ponorac?
Wikipedia near Ponorac
Where to stay near Ponorac
The timezone in Ponorac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 44.9842°, Longitude. 15.6939°
Satellite map around Ponorac
Loading map of Ponorac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ponorac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ponorac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (2.7km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Veliko Osoje (4.2km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (2.9km)
Airports close to Ponorac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (107.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.3km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ponorac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (55.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.